As Legends of Learning continues to expand across the United States, we are in need of educators to do some freelance question writing for our platform. This is an ongoing contract position. As a Question Writer for Legends of Learning, you will develop a wide variety of multiple-choice items for our K-8 online mathematics and science games. Question Writers will be paid $4 per question accepted. We are looking for candidates who can:
- Write clear, well-designed multiple-choice items aligned to the standard(s) assigned.
- For state assessed grade levels write clear, well-designed multiple-choice questions that meet the assessment limits for the standard.
- Write items at an appropriate readability and depth of knowledge level that uses images and graphics to support learning.
- Respond to feedback from the Director of Curriculum and Academics at Legends of Learning.
- Write items that have accurate and original content.
- Write items according to proper English grammar and spelling conventions.
- Current or former K-8 mathematics and/or science educator
- Ability to successfully complete projects in a timely manner
This is a contract position. Writers will be paid per question under a Contractor agreement.
If you’d like to be contacted regarding this opportunity, please submit this interest form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdEICHSi3FunUjkhWTmMGrW_3JCsa8Z8zmeTvHaw5GegwJxLg/viewform?usp=sf_link for consideration