Greetings and Happy Autumn! Here is the latest for Teachers and Students!
The New Awakening Game is Here!
Whether your students play this during their “Freeplay” time after assignments are completed or play on their own at home, we’re excited to share these incredible updates with you:
- Multiplayer: students can play alongside their classmates and share tips for navigation around the town
- Collect Beasties (pets) that will battle other Beasties in quiz-like settings!
- Play educational games in the Arcade that align to your assignment’s learning objective
- Collect rewards to evolve Beasties, craft furniture, update player’s homes and more!
Of course, this is all centered around the players answering math and science questions to win and progress through the game!
Within Legends of Learning Assessments: Improved Question Format For Students
The look and feel of questions in assessments has changed! This updated look more closely resonates with standard quiz formats to keep test-taking experiences consistent. New for math games, assessments now are offered with text to speech, just like Science has!
As a reminder, Legends of Learning offers various options for assessments: pull quickly from our question back, load your own questions or select specific questions from a curated collection (curated questions are a premium feature). Read more about our assessment options here.
- The ability to add images to assessments that you created yourself.
- You will be able to embed video into assignments as another activity type!
And always, if you have any questions or feedback, don’t hesitate to email: email@example.com
Leave a Reply