Are you looking for chemistry games? Whether you’re teaching about elements, molecules, or reactions, Legends of Learning has 7-10 NGSS-aligned learning games covering that topic.
If you want to deploy chemistry games immediately, you’ve come to the right place. If you still need some convincing that games are the right choice for your science class, check out our original research, published in conjunction with Vanderbilt University, on the efficacy of games in the classroom. Then, check out the games:
Chemistry Games Across 9 Learning Objectives
- Atoms and Elements
- Chemical Reactions in Cellular Respiration
- Chemical Reactions in Photosynthesis
- Chemical Reactions: Arrangements of Atoms
- Chemical Reactions: Evidence of a Reaction
- Conservation of Matter in Chemical Reactions
- Energy Transfer in Chemical Reactions
- Molecules and Compounds
- Pure Substances
Like what you see? Create your free teacher account and get full access to these chemistry games, plus an entire library of 1000+ games covering Earth and Space, Life, and Physical Science.